Wednesday, October 2, 2024

BWW Project #46 Scraping and Revealing Pavers

 BWW Project #46:  Scraping and Revealing Pavers



The entire back yard is edged with pavers, some rectangular and some trapezoidal, but in most places they have been covered by the sod and are hidden.  The previous owner, I think, got to be a widow, then got in her 90's and just couldn't keep up with all this stuff.  I don't know how long we will be able to either.  LOL as they say in social media.  

I brought a spud from the farm which works just perfectly for cutting an angle through the sod down to the edge of the paver, then scraping it off.  I put the pieces in a bucket and Cathy puts them where she wants them in the garden.  It took me several days, working an hour or so at a time, spread over about 3 weeks to reveal the line of them completely around the back yard and they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment